• Gain access to ALL Fibozachi Indicator Packages for 30 days and take each Indicator for a test drive!
• Choose from 80+ proprietary trading indicators that cover each and every aspect of trading — including volume analysis, candlestick patterns, volatility signals and much more...
• Includes a $1,000 credit (more than the actual cost of the demo!) to apply towards the purchase of any Indicator Packages. That means you'll be fully compensated for the entire cost of the demo — plus you're guaranteed to walk away with Indicators that are the best fit for your trading style!
• The distinguishing aspect of the Elite Trader Package™ is how it simplifies the entire trading process from beginning to end. Furthermore, the Elite Indicators issue explicit buy, sell and exit signals to simplify the trading process for those who struggle with interpreting charts or executing trades at the right time.
• Reversal Indicators predict major turning points in price action and market tops and bottoms
• Trend Indicators diagnose the direction and strength of price action to ensure that you are trading on the 'right' side of the market
• Profit-Target and Stop-Loss Indicators calculate the best stop-loss and profit-target levels to control risk and maximize your profits
RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.